Skip to main content

Prykmestar Schwarz Bock


Finnish craftbeer, yeah! But, this is schwarz, in my humble (and maybe stupid) opinion the most useless beer style in the world. Basically a black lager with a fancy German name. I don't want a basic German style black lager with a more high alcohol level to twist my head. M'kay.

Taste is actually okay. For a lager. But this is VASP-beer, so of course. If you like black lager, this should be your choise. I would not choose any sweet Chezh dark lagers after this. But if you like those, choose them. Beer is good. You just have to find your beer. My dear friend still thinks there is something really different in Heineken and Finnish piss lagers. Well, there might be - the bottle!

Vakka-Suomen Panimo is a good brewery. Their Pale Ale is actually great. I would have wanted to taste their more strong India Pale Ale, but I guess that's already been made of earlier. So they made a high alcohol level black lager. Well, this is okay, still.

*** OK in its own black lager category


Comments