Skip to main content

Mikkeller Porter


Very, very nice aroma this Danish porter has. Roasted malts, sweet coffee and chocolate very clearly noticeable in aroma.

Quite thick mouthfeel, definitely sweetness, but very lovely roasted flavour. This is fucking good porter!

8,0% alc vol, don't know any other specs, check them out beer geeks, but let me say this: This is propably the best porter available! And if you think, what porters are (or have been) my favorites, I can name couple of the best: Fuller's London Porter and Sinebrychoff Koff Porter. This is even better than those.

Aftertaste is wonderful, a bit dry, roasted, malty, maybe bitterlike hoppy too, I'm not sure, there is so much lovely things happening in my mouth :)

I like good coffee and chocolate, and this has them both, but not over the top dry burned coffee like Nøgne Ø:s Imperial Stout or too sweet chocolate flavour like in some choco stouts.

This is porter and so good, it's a shame that I only have this one bottle from BrewDog webstore, shit!!!

**** Great

Comments