Skip to main content

Ballast Point Big Eye IPA

After having a couple of splendid BrewDog beers, this actually doesn't have that big hoppy aroma. But this has like a bit of a finesse in its aroma of citruslike hoppiness. Lovely. 
 
Head looks nice, but goes away quite fast. Well, not fast fast, but you know, faster than the prog rock song of five parts end but slower than an average man has his orgasm when fucking.

Taste has fruitiness, bitterness and finesse in one package. I ate some chips earlier, their saltiness is still in my mouth disturbing. I'm not optimizing my reviewing conditions.

Maybe this lacks something, a final touch, an aftertaste rememberable or something. This is good, this is IPA. But for an IPA this is not among the best ones, for me. Still very good and wins all the lame ass lagers by a mile.

*** OK for an IPA

Comments