Skip to main content

Green Flash Barley Wine

Green Flash Barley Wine
10,9% alc, 650ml
Vintage 2012 (no visible BB or enjoy by...)

With food. Beer is unfortunately too cold, again - my cellar is not configured well into low degrees of Finnish Winter. I still sense some peachy and a bit sweet, maybe bloom. Color is copper brown/amber, darkish. Head is very nice and stays in my aroma glass as beautifully lacy.

First sip gives quite strong first bite, with very hoppy bitterness. Me likes. Lets eat and let the beer warm a bit...

Very good with the food I'm having, but my senses (or sensors) are a bit off, so the hoppy dryness rules, but rules ok. Very good, I like this kind of stuff, very much.

...and the final notes: Barley Wine was good, bitter, tasteful, dry, nice. Very nice.

**** Great

Comments