Skip to main content

Green Flash Rayon Vert


Belgian-Style Pale Ale. 7.0% alc vol. This beer is full of Belgian yeast magic. Head is HUGE. I poured this beer in glass for 10 minutes, at least, and still I had to EAT some of the head just to get a tiny sip of the taste. Aroma is good and fruity, with yeasty touch, but not too over the top yeasty as in many Belgian beers.

Taste is kinda mixture of basic fruity pale ale and Belgian beers, but there is that odd...hmm, it must be horse meat, as they put it nowadays in every place, haha.

But yeah, there is this scent that is very much present, and I can't say what it is, but I must say there is some kind of stable-feeling in it. And it also tastes. Maybe I should google it. That I normally don't do, because I want just to enjoy my beers and say, what I feel – not compete with more delicate reviewers, who can say by tasting, what yeast or malts or hops are used, or at least say 10 scents and tastes that can be sniffed and analyzed by the tip of your tongue.

There is saddle and horse shit. I rest my case.

** Drinkable, as I don't know what to think of that scent/taste and it's not necessarily a good one...

Comments