Skip to main content

Suomenlinna Piper Wit

Prologue: At first I threw this review away, because I thought, that there's no use reviewing something, that you didn't like very much and all you do is basically complain...but still, maybe it serves the purpose of beer blogging in general: Not every beer is a classic, great or even ok. There are lots of basic beers that are just drinkable for my taste, but they can be good or great for someone else. So please bear in mind, that my reviews are MY reviews and made in one occasion usually only after drinking one bottle of that beer, that can sometimes be too cold or the food or something else is affecting my senses.


Foggy wheat ale. Yeasty scent. A bit watery wit...

Very poor aftertaste, like paper or cardboard.

I don't want to complain, but for me this was just very basic ordinary beer lacking any real interest. Not bad, but not good either.

** Drinkable

Comments