Skip to main content

Suomenlinnan Zander Winter Ale

Suomenlinna Fortress
Amber looking ale from Suomenlinnan Panimo. Head is foamy and the taste is quite traditional. Head disappears quite soon. Aroma has a nice twist, its kind of aromatic :) I can't describe it well, it's like sweet perfume, but not at all too sweet or perfumelike. Still quite nice.

Taste has that same twist (from spices used, I guess). It's definitely malty. Its not hoppy, I mean. Malts dominate in that unique way I can't describe, as I don't know the perfect example to tell you how it is. It is good, definitely better than in ordinary bulk shit beers. This has a definite unique taste, that I can't recall tasting in any beer and I don't know, what it is...but it is good.

Nutty, but sweety (fruity) feeling. This is definitely the best of Suomenlinnan Panimo's beers I've tasted.

*** OK
**** Great if you know how to put this in perspective, and today I could

Comments