Skip to main content

Stadin Panimo American Saison


So, here's another Finnish craftbeer. I guess Stadin Panimo has already used all of its "white/color" alternatives, so its time for a Grey StaPa! Wait, this is not just grey, it has some figures in it. There's hops!

This is an American style Saison so Belgian-American-Finnish craftbeer, nice. Amber looking. Oooooh, the aroma is strong! I mean very strong, very. Phew, nice. And plus, its a very nice aroma. Best aroma, if you ask me. Bloomy, fruity, fresh, fucking nice.

So, what about the taste? Can it be that good? No, unfortunately. This is Belgian style yeasty stuff. It's not bad, not at all. It's very good. But if that aroma could be added to some great taste, it would be the greatest beer in the world. This is good alright, very good. Not splendid in my books, but I'm not the center of the world, just one person.

Drink beer, enjoy it!

*** OK
**** Great for a Saison

Comments