Skip to main content

Brewdog Punk IPA

Listen to punk you punks. There are no meatballs in my plate, as I'm a vegetarian. I don't know, how it's related to punk, but had to say, because I'm eating those soy bean balls :) And yeah: Fuck the system.

Here's my very cool and moderate video review (really is, so don't go looking for any punk attitude, as there is not, just some hifi-beer-fuck-talk or smthgn).

*** OK

PS. Finally I got one Punk IPA, F**k off Alko! Funk off is kind of a dancing move, you know, like having a diarrhea and not knowing where the toilet is and running around with shit in your pants - which is kinda like Finnish alcoholism preventing policy of fucking with beer lovers so that they should - in Alko's mind - rather buy those 24 packs of piss from the market or drink vodka than have their couple of beers, because there is a huge tax added to beers, that have been made at beer's terms, not for the sake of getting a beer to have low alcohol level that it could be sold in groceries...

Comments