Skip to main content

Dixie


Oh my god - a beer without a head! Is this beer at all? Well, the taste tells that...yeah, this is something liquid, that is called beer, but wtf are they doing in New Orleans, USA. This must be suffering from long importing distance, but how then can you explain to me great Anchor beers and better-than-this Asian beers.

Well, actually, as I now watched from the bottle, I could notice that there was a certain apologizing text on the side of the bottle. Beer was not brewed in New Orleans, it was brewed in fucking England. Shame on the brewers, 'cause this is not a very good beer, and when there's no head, this looks like some energy drink or soda, with no much better taste than them, either.

So, I must give this the worst review of them all, which I'm sorry to do, because for the people who suffered in New Orleans, it would have been a greater honour to say, that their beer didn't suck, as it did.

* This is still beer

Comments