Skip to main content

Anchor Steam


What can I say...I had this with my late supper, so it went really fast with the food. It was beautifully coloured, red amber. Head was fine and the taste really good. I should have bought more bottles of this, as it was almost too easily drank, as I was thirsty :)

Aftertaste is really, really good. There is that ale-kind of bitterness on my tongue, and its flavory. This is a good beer, I reckon. Handmade and shipped from other side of the planet, but at least this one had not suffered from it. Must have this again.

Also have to give this four stars, as I have nothing to complain and an urge to have this again.

**** Great

Comments

  1. I love Anchor Steam. I got to visit San Francisco a couple of years ago as a participant to a technical conference. As there were a lot of social engagements, we ended up in bars nearly every night. Whenever visiting local bars I attempted to order local beers (instead of the international, boring ones), and Anchor Steam was the most prominent one there, so I ended up drinking quite a few. It's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from your experience with this great ale in it's birthplace. I have yet to drink this more than once, so must have this soon and your praise of the beer was well noticed. Thanks mate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I didn't know that they sell Anchor Steam in Finland... gotta pay more attention at the beer shelves! Thanks for this reminder bro.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment