Skip to main content

Amager Sloth American Pale Ale



Hr. Frederiksen was an astounding Imperial Stout and this is only second beer from these Danish dudes. This is one of The Sinner Series so maybe some Scandinavian religious consciousness awakening? We are who we are, Vikings, and there are Gods, not a God, so fuck you Christianity. But yeah, this is a misty yellow, quite light-looking APA with fucking nice flavors, very flowery, piny, citrusy smell. Taste is hoppy bitter and this somehow resembles Mufloni Säppi APA, which I had earlier tonight, but Säppi was much better. I can’t say why, but maybe there are other hops that just don’t feel and taste as good as in Säppi, I don’t know.

As I read the label, I learn that this has only one malt, Pilsner, and only one hop, Simcoe, so that explains why this is not so diverse and great as Säppi. This is just another APA with loads of hops (Simcoe). Not bad, but not great either.

*** OK

Comments