Skip to main content

Koff Rock



Yeah! Or d’oh! It depends. Light lager with foamy head, carbon dioxided malty stuff it seems, easy drinking shit, you know. Scent has not too much metallic sense, that’s good! I hope I never have to taste another uber metallic industrial crap – this is not that bad in that aspect. Maybe this has more rock than metal :D

Taste has some flavor from hops, I guess. I have no comparison to basic Koff lager, damn, it would have been nice to compare those two. Malts provide sweetness and something soft tingles your tongue. At the same time it is still sharp with its high carbon dioxide attack.

Drinkable, sure, as this is quality industrial product and I have had many worse lagers in my long career of lager drinking (before opening my eyes to the world of beer). Nowadays I’m not that much of a lager drinker anymore but If I was, I would perhaps even choose this over many others (like I did today in my little neighborhood grocery store just to have something from the midst of koff-olvi-karhu-karjala-lapinkulta bottles and cans…).

Don’t get me wrong, dudes and dudettes, this is not bad, not at all. For a piss lager this is excellent, for my taste, at least. Maybe there is that small hint of extra hoppy flowery flavor, I don’t know, but something good in the mixture that makes this better than many of those. Perharps its the stylish skull arts or maybe there is something in the actual beer too. Was it in America, where that one dude made a beer with yeasts from his beard? It wasn’t Hynynen, though, and this industrial product is too sterile (in many ways) for that.


** Drinkable

Comments