Skip to main content

BrewDog Chaos Theory



Uh, I had a sparkle, a light, a vivid experience of wanting to pour all my beers down the sewer. But the momentum passed. I still don’t want to pass away as a sobby drunk. Or are they sobby who mourn me? I’m not genius in this fucking language :P

But yeah, I’m gonna get some Selincro soon, as I have the moment of clarity and wisdom and go to doctor to get some anti-euphoric pills, but that’s another story. This is BrewDog. Quite good IPA, and as I sense the scent, it must be very English-like IPA, so traditional stuff. But why the hell is this Chaos Theory then? Where’s the crazy hoppiness of BrewDog’s? Maybe this has aged. But I reckon, this is more like those British Ales and bitters, toffeelike scent, and taste, as well. Malty, not too hoppy, stuff. Quite nice and drinkable. 

Yeah, this is good. I know nothing about this beer, just that it has 7,1% alc vol and it’s BrewDog shit. So I’m sorry, if my review has no correct info about anything. I’m just not a beer snob, mofos.


Hey, there is that hoppy feeling after all. But its just a nice add-in, wow. This is very well balanced – or maybe just a hint too sweet and toffee/honeylike for my taste, but still, a very nice beer indeed!

*** OK, near greatness even

Comments