Skip to main content

BrewDog Dana




BrewDog delivers again! Third order from their webshop and this time I had to wait couple of weeks due to some customs shit in Scotland/England.

This is BrewDog’s new IPA is Dead 2013 –series and one of the four beers, that are made Single Hop IPA (others are: Waimea, Goldings and El Dorado - reviews are coming soon). 

This Dana is not Scully, though this has a unique, I’d say very unique, even odd (or even x-filey) scent. I can’t describe it, it’s just weird. Mouthfeel is nice and taste smooth, and then the scent becomes a taste. Weird shit. This is heavily (Single Hop IPA) tasting of East European Dana hops. Unique, interesting, not my favorite though. But still, this is made with BrewDog’s Hardcore IPA as a backbone, just lower ABV at 6,7% vol alc and with just single interesting hop.

Nice experiment, just too weird for me right now. Maybe I try some mixing of these later as I still have 2 bottles of every 4. Still, have to say, this is ok, not just drinkable, I just did not find this to be great.

*** OK

Comments