Skip to main content

Krönleins Motörhead Lager



Unfortunately this beer is best unopened, because of the nice Motörhead label. Swedish industrial bullshit lager. This would not be good in any conditions. As this should be some rocking beer, I have to give this a rocking rating too. Smells and tastes like piss.

* Some kind of piss

(Well, actually it was drinkable, I didn't throw it away, but it's a waste of money to buy this shit, as you can buy the cheapest bulk lager you can find and it must be as good as this shit!)

Comments

  1. Ok, now this is beginning to smell like a rip-off, a sell-out. The wine was funny. An industrial lager is just commercialization. I'll have to buy it though, just to be sure, if I ever come across this. Where did you find this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this in Kajaani CityMarket. I'm sorry Motörhead fan, I just thought this could rock, but it sucked.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment