Skip to main content

Goose Island IPA



I may have reviewed this earlier. Now I must review all the beers again, as I have no money to make a decent order from abroad and Alko only sells all the familiar shit. I drove my car against other and that cost me 200 euros. Actually that is not so bad, but it wasn't really a big crash, you know. Still, I would have ordered a big load of good beer from Belgium or Scotland or Denmark, but now, I'm having this.

Very light, but misty IPA. Scent is soooo lovely. I have missed these grape fruit IPAs! Taste is also familiar yankee IPA, but this is a bit less aromatic and good than its many competitors. There is certain hoppiness and aftertaste is dry and hoppy, but still, this feels a bit thin in mouth. Somethings missing. Maybe alcohol :D

Still, after that horrible Swedish industrial lager, this feels like heaven!

*** OK

Comments