Skip to main content

Slottskällans Red Ale


Slottskällans Red Ale

Very dark brown ale with amber. Head disappeared very quickly. Smell is very nice though - always a great thing to notice some odoeur. Taste it not so bad either.

There's some smoke in this shit. I really am not a friend of smoky beers, because I also smoke cigars - or are they called cigarillos because of the filters, don't know or care. But hey, ask yourself: Would you wanna drink tobacco?

This has distinctive character and good bitterness, so this has much potential and I believe that some beer drinker would love this. I, however, am not so satisfied. Maybe I encounter this Swedish treat another time and have a better experience - because it happens also, and there are moments and for example certain food that goes well with a certain style of beer. This left me with nice bitter aftertaste, but the actual drinking was not so enjoyable, so its just drinkable this time.

** Drinkable

Comments