Skip to main content

Nøgne ø India Pale Ale


Nice unfiltered shit! Head is beautiful and foamy. Smell is citruslike, fresh, and distinctively hoppy. I'm not a master of tastes, so I just go fith the flow. First bite gives a thick, yeasty, bitterlike sensation - like eating bread. And I'm actually eating warm rye bread with melted cheese and spices on. So I'm both drinking and eating bread :)

Comparing to one other IPA: Way massive beer than almost too delicate Fuller's India Pale Ale I had the other night. Actually I made a quick review about that too, but maybe I publish them in a one big bang (all the quickies).

This is a warmer allright. Still tries to be delicate, I think :) At least when compared to some "extreme beers". There are American hops here, from Pacific Coast, so it is a combination of Nordic and American collaboration. Good craft from brewers in Grimstad, Norge. Still not my absolute favorite, yet.

*** OK

Comments