Skip to main content

Sarajevska Pivo

A friend brought me another souvenir from Bosnia - basic lager, but always a nice gesture to have a bottle from the trip, as he knows I love beer - and I guess he loves this particular beer :)

Along with the bottle he gave me a sugar pack from "Tito"-bar with a great slogan:

Smrt Fasizmu
Sloboda Narodu

Death to Fascism
Freedom to the People

With that slogan in mind, I drink this gift, souvenir and "drink of the People". Thank you my dear friend.

This is a clear lager with virtually no head (this was too cold actually, as I forgot in my too cool fridge). Maybe some citruslike smell, if any (way too cool...), bubbly stuff with easy but enjoyable taste of something, grassy, fresh, summerlike. This is a drinking lager and not by any means to the moments to have some interesting beer moments - very easy on smell, taste and aftertaste - though not bad at all, either :)

** Drinkable

PS. You should have brought me Premium with this woman :)

Comments

  1. I know this one! It's one of those illusions. If you stare at the picture long enough from close range, you begin to see there's a bottle of beer somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment