Skip to main content

Hofbräu Schwarze Weisse




I know, I shouldn’t review these weisse's, wheat beers, that I don’t really like. There have been couple of Weizen Bocks that I have liked, but the wheats in general are just banana and bubblegum for me. This is no exception, though this has 47% oats barley, not just wheat. Still, this is fucking lame. I’m sorry, weisse-people, this is just not my game. Not points for darker tone either - it just reminded me of those sweet and bad dark lagers...
 
** Drinkable

PS. Corrected the grain - its of course barley, thanks to commentary :) Still this is a useless piece of review. Drink good beer, read reviews with your own beer opinions in mind and like whatever beer you like dudes and dudettes! 

Comments

  1. I presume you meant to say barley, not oats... Anyway, it's not exceptional for a wheat beer to have barley malts as ingredient along with wheat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment