Skip to main content

Nøgne ø #500


It's been three weeks since my last new review ( I added tonight reviews made in last three weeks), because life has made me wonder in different areas than beer-blogging :) Mainly I have been socializing with a special woman, which is nice. I also have had a couple of good beers with her, but no new ones, so that my review-self would not have to start concentrating too much on beer :D

Well, now I'm back - though still socializing and having a great relationship. Yesterday I had to drink a bunch of Suomi-lagers as well as better Czech ones on our pre-Yule party with my co-workers - and later with my special lady. We had supper, sauna and karaoke. A word of warning to you all karaokeists: Never go out choosing your favorite songs "cause they are so great" - if they are like this legendary one, I tried yesterday - and raped the song totally: Iron Maiden - Infinite Dreams

Tonight I review this one special beer I have waited to taste for a while. I thought I'll wait for a special day for this, but then again, I realized, that I'm a happy man and this is my day of celebration. Life is short and then you die. Why not live today as you like, if tomorrow you wake up in hospital bed after seizure, heart attack, falling down in stairs or something like that. Fuck, let's have this potentially great beer, enjoy sensations of scent and taste and aromas and warmth in your chest

-> Watch Video review

Comments