Skip to main content

Interlude no.3 - My life, in general



I don't know, why I talked about my "special lady" so much in this blog, but maybe it was easiest here as "Jimbo, the beer lover". Maybe I also was more merrier when having a couple of pints and thought of life and love as well as my beloved beer. I'm sorry to say, that we still ended up splitting our ways and now this "special lady" is my friend, of one kind. Very special woman, of course, but no more in a romantic way...so, was I sad or did I got wasted after this happened?

Well, I have been very well, thank you, and last friday I also got wasted, but not for sadness, but for the celebration, instead. My dear friend had just his 25th birthday and I had to drink lots of shitty lager with him (of course I didn't call it "shitty" in his face :D) and also great Finnish Koff Porter and American Liberty Ale. Evening did go well, for me at least, but my celebrating friend got into a stupid quarrel over beers we had in one nice community of nerds. Well, you can't always have everything right, and I hope, no-one got any physical damage along with the mental, but as things seemed to calm down a bit, I went away with my trusted companion.

I also had time to go to cultural phenomenom of Radix by Kajaanin harrastajateatteri. It's so fucking nice to see those young, beautiful (in many ways) people do their "acting" like it's no acting at all but getting to know themselves and the world. The piece, Radix, is about radical movements of the left and the right, of the past and the future. It did not get me wild, because I already am aware of most of the movements, but still, it was very entertaining and educating at the same time. I liked it a lot. We went there with my ex-wife and had a nice evening there and after.

So, I'm not alone, still. Life goes around and continues. Now I'm gonna eat and drink some beer and go to get more sleep to get through another hard working week. Byebye lovely folks and c ya!

Comments