Skip to main content

Jingle Bells


This beer is so full of Christmas, that it has to be drank now or never. Yule has been quite nice for me, though I was a bit tired this morning, but the day and the celebrations went well. Jesus was not mentioned :D Pukki visited us and 3yo son said, that Pukki had "human eyes". Well, he wore a mask. And was not frightening. Kids got the most of the presents, I had fucking great black woolly socks. We ate well and did not drink a drop of alcohol as it's a principle in our family to give children a Yule without drunken people. So it's better to be not drinking at all and drunkards can do their dirty deeds now, when kids are asleep. But hey, I am writing a review of this Danish small Ørbæk bryggeris jingly stuff, so let's start the drinking!

Smells a bit like spices, but tastes very spicy. This is christmassy, that's for sure. There is also wheat and rye used in this alongside oats, so this is kinda interesting, but the spicyness is a bit overwhelming for me. I understand though, that this is seasonal beer, but still - I don't wanna drink my spices, they belong to food.

** Drinkable

Comments