Skip to main content

Schneider Weisse Tap4 Mein Grunes (3rd review)

After a hiatus I'm back with reviews from 2017 that I haven't published earlier...

Wow! Germans know how to do these beers. I have been very skeptic about German beermaking, because it is mainly so “traditional” which usually means reinheitsgebot or such puritanical laws of beermaking. But, this is fucking good beer (and not reinheitsgebot either). 

Scent/smell reveals that this has a bit of a “Belgian” vibe, but this is wheat beer made in German way, in Bavaria. Very, very good. Taste is huge! 

This has all the wheat vibes, but also barley of course and in perfect balance. Hoppy  I haven’t drank these earlier a lot, as I don’t prefer wheat beers, but you know, if you want the best of those, try this! Fucking good!

**** Great wheat beer

PS. Funnily enough this was third time I reviewed this same beer, maybe I should check my memory (or blog texts) :D

Comments