Skip to main content

Städtchen Oktoberfest Märzen

Nice to have some Stadin beer for a while. I almost went to Stadi - Helsinki, Finland - myself the other weekend, but my 43rd birthday was just another weekend home, because I was so tired. Maybe another time, another year.

Hazy brown beer with particles swimming in the dirty looking stuff. Scent is interesting, but I can’t get a hold of it. Maybe some fruity nutty fudge? Taste is full of like berry winelike bitter but sweet stuff. Odd, but at first I think this might be good. 

Maybe not so much that fudge/toffee, but still some nuttiness and malty sweetness. I don’t know, bitterness comes last, and saves a lot, this could be horrible sweet lager shit, but now this is more interesting and a bit more pleasant, but still not very good. One time experience, a bit too watery/thin/light-bodied.


**+ Just hardly OK

PS. Review is part of my GYERP 2016

Comments