Skip to main content

Malmgård American Pale Ale

Malmgård is one of my favorite Finnish indie brewers, but this was a disappointment. 

Grapefruit and pine, still more malty than aromatically hoppy. And then, something in this beer, launched an allergic reaction in me. Sometimes some beers do, and I don’t know if its some particular hop, yeast or malts – but still, I couldn’t fully enjoy this because of that. 

I remember some Fuller’s anniversary beer making similar reaction years back (I gave it a better review, though it made me feel a bit sick after, like having a bad flu for an hour or so), which is a shame, because after that I just can’t risk having another of these beers.


** Drinkable, because enjoyment was ruined by an allergic reaction…



PS. Review is part of my GYERP 2016

Comments