Skip to main content

Interlude: Where did the Beer Year go?

So, my beerblog is still alive, though I have not published a single review after May. However, there are 45 new reviews waiting to be published, and they will hopefully be published before new year.

It has not been a particularly succesful reviewing year (as you can see from the update rate of the blog...), and I have had only few occasions to really concentrate on new beers. Now I have a nice chance to go back and remember those moments as I start to publish reviews around the summer, autumn and ongoing winter.

My most memorable beer reviewing situation must be, when I found Founders KBS in local bar as I was at the end of my short summer holiday - a holiday from my family, that is. The rest of the year I have had no beer reviewing nights when I could have just relaxed and smell, taste, think and write about my beloved drink. Too little time and too much family life / gaming / socializing / being with my lovely wife <3. So that one night was a special occasion - and KBS a very special beer. Other top notes of my beer year I will write down later, when the following publishing surge is over.

Happy Beer Year 2016 Everyone!

Comments