Skip to main content

Palm


Belgian amber. Well, the bottle is dull as shit. Only green etiquette I like, is that of Pilsner Urquell's, and even that is mainly white. Palm is a lager. It smells of ordinary bulk lager, though it seems a bit different with its amber colour. Head goes away very soon. This seems to be basic shit. So let's taste this!

So, I've tasted this. It wasn't all that good (I'm a bit hard reviewer tonight I guess). And the fucking bottle (glass) is green also. Ok, there's already Heineken and Carslberg, so wtf. Palm...you Belgians should stick doing what you are best of: trappists and shit (not Stella and other bulk shit though ;D). I also adore, love Duvel.

This could be the best beer in the world, if this was the last one of them. Now I'm gonna just drink this through and go to sleep. I was thinking about wasting this shit and not drink this through. But you know, I'm a fucking Homer after all.

** Drinkable

Comments