Skip to main content

Interlude: Jimbo's summer break


So, it's summer and it's holiday. Best possible beer from the grocery store in glass and a nice summer evening with food and peace. Here's my summer break -video with Nokian Keisari 66 APA, which I actually have reviewed earlier but this is kind of a afterword or second opinion after more experience with this beautiful and tasty beer.

There are those funny word choices in the video and one actual error, when I mentioned my sister's "wife" - I should have said husband, but actually I have made a similar error once in a Finnish wedding too (and in Finnish language), when I was a bestman for my dear friend and called him accidentally a potentially very good "vaimo" (=wife) in my speech :)

Have a nice summer everyone and cheers&peace to y'all!

And all you Finnish dudes and dudettes - drink Finnish Craft beer and let those industrial lagers stay on the shelves.

pic from http://revolutionjkl.fi

Comments