Skip to main content

Fuller's Vintage Ale 2011


I have to mention this beer in my blog as the last new beer enjoyed in 2011. That happened in the new year's eve at the local friend's gathering in "Luola". I sat next to my old friend with a smily face and had this copper brown, really really great British-type Ale in no hurry at all.

I remember it being very enjoyable, very pleasant, very warming and not arousing any complaints whatsoever, so this is a beer to be recommended for all beer lovers. Typical ale with some bitterness, but quite propably one of the top three Fuller's beers with E.S.B. and London Porter (not still reminding either of them). I am thinking of buying this for the long-term storagement also as it is still sold in one Alko here in Kajaani.

**** Great

PS. Another try later with another fine bottle. And yes, this is a great ale!

Comments