Skip to main content

Interlude: GYERP 2016


Wtf, it has been almost 2/3 year and I have not posted a new beer review :o

Well, maybe my drinking days are over and it's time to let younger dudes and dudettes write about our beloved beer.

Still, I have some reviews waiting to be published - though they are not any better than in recent years. There are LOTS of good beer blogs out there, so if you stumbled here, keep going.

But if you want to know, what I thought about some beers sold in Finnish grocery stores, Alko and my local bar this year, read on. May I present: GYERP 2016 begins!

GYERP means either Good Year Ending with Raves and Party, or maybe Glug Yay Erm Röyh Phew. But I think, what I was thinking is something like Great Year Ending Review Purge :) From April to December, I have been writing these tiny notes and now they will pop up here before the year ends.

So it begins...

-Jimbo

Comments