Skip to main content

Brooklyn American Ale

review made in start of June 2012

I have been a very lazy reviewer lately, so I actually don't remember, if I have reviewed this fine ale, but maybe not. Still, I have drank this lately, many times. Last weekend I actually found this in a local bar, which I thought did not have any good beers on their list. I was so glad to find this and drank it the whole evening. And what a nice evening it was :) The only poor thing about the evening was, that I was a shy boy and did not speak to one lovely woman...or actually I did spoke, but you know, not spoke spoke :P

This brown liquid gold has a very, very lovely scent and I think this reminds me of my favorite ale of them all, an American ale that too, and I'm talking about Anchor's Liberty Ale. What fine ales those Americans do! So, scent is very citruslike, but also the taste. Maybe some beer lovers say that this is kinda cheap ale reminding even of those "partybeers" like Sol, but fuck them, this beer has quality in its own genre! There is beer for every situation, when you drink. This is great after sauna - and in bar when you partying. If you are a lager drinker, taste this, and maybe you will start to discover whole new world of beers after that.

**** Great

Comments