Skip to main content

Bryggeri Golden Ale

Another Finnish indie brewery, which I haven’t had many beers from. This is somewhat interesting, though I’m not sure, what to think about the “Golden Ale” –branding, wtf does it mean? Aren’t most of the beers “golden” by the colour anyways? Scent gives very nice fruity and sweet sense. I would call it “Sunny Ale” of “Fruity Ale” by the smell. Taste is like of APA/IPA-hybrid and the hoppy citrusy bitterness rules the taste&aftertaste. 5,6% alc vol. Pale Ale and CaraMalt. Centennial, Nelson Sauvin and – obviously – Citra hops. Kinda nice, somewhat raw hoppy feel, which doesn’t matter after lame saison I had earlier.
I would like to return to this with some food, now hops rule the taste, so the balance was lacking a bit, but not bad, not at all.


*** OK

Comments