Skip to main content

Zywiec


A review from the start of the summer...

It's soon time for Euro 2012 and Jimbo is ready for some serious football action. As always, I'm supporting my beloved England, but not those ugly bastards, who ruin the game by bullying and being stupid hooleys. There are enough stupid hooligans (and neonazi-hooligans, which are the most stupid thing there is) in Poland too, but as they are hosts, and I believe that Polish people are generous dudes and dudettes in general, I thought I taste one premium lager of theirs and maybe even support Polish national team in summer champs, as Finland is not there, as usual.

Zywiec is supposed to be Poland's number one beer like Karhu in Finland, so I look for some comparisons: Very light golden lager, almost non-existing scent and poor head. Taste has maybe some hoppy flavour and is kinda nice for a basic lager, which this is. Not bad, still and this is ok with food and for thirsty mouth, but obviously not at all any extra points for this in any department. Maybe some points for being Polish, if you are Polish, which I'm not. Still, some nice flavour this has and of course this is drinkable stuff, in many situations :)

** Drinkable

Comments