Skip to main content

Stone Imperial Russian Stout

10,5% vol. 0,65l. Very cool looking bottle. Ingredients include some decadence :D Nice scent, burned malts, but some freshness still. Very nice taste, indeed. Kind of easy drinking for a imperial stout, which speaks of great aromatic variety and alcohol is just a basis of the great mixture. I suck at the taste and adjective -shit, so I just say, that this should be reviewed as ”Great Imperial Stout”. This is very, very good. I drink this ”housewarm”, like 18-19 celsius, and I guess it has to be drink this way to get the most of this. Nothing too burned or extreme or hardcore, but just very pleasant taste of stout. I hope I can get this beer more, because this is gonna be a future classic and ”absolutely fabulous” beer of Jimbo's as is Plevna Siperia, which I reviewed earlier and maybe Siperia was even better than this - but this is still great so long live both Stone and Plevna alike.

**** Great

Comments