Skip to main content

Nøgne Ø Imperial Stout

I bought this Norwegian magical oil from Alko Arkadia, Helsinki. I was in Finnish capital to celebrate my first "godchild", my sister's lovely daughter Hilma. I opened the bottle after a nice day with my sister's family and the evening was full of nice work - making a handicrafts, a present to Hilma which I called "A Book of Memories". This is the review, I wrote about this beer though :) so let's go.

Black, blacker, the blackest, Imperial Stout from Norway.
Burned, very burned, Nøgne Ø Imperial Stout.
Coffee, which has burned. I actually drank this alongside coffee, and it was actually a bit difficult to say, which one of those was beer :P Well, stout had some chocolate, but burned malts dominated, heavily. I felt thirsty after drinking both coffee and this. This might have been great with some moisty food and cheese, because this really is hardcore stout.

*** OK

Comments