Skip to main content

Ørbæk Påskebryg (2015)

Organic sprinx equinox / easter / påsk beer. 7,2% alc vol, dark beer with nice creamy head. Quite easy on the smell, maybe some malty sweet flavors. Taste is interesting. It’s sweet, but not too sweet. It has nice hoppiness, but not too much that either. So very balanced and easy-drinkable, but the same time enjoyable and balanced. Some fruity/nutty/chocolate feel, but also bitter end, so definitely not too sweet or heavy in that way. I’d call this a nice “dessert beer” if I had to categorize this nice ale. Way better feel than in my 2012 review where I couldn’t find the essential greatness ot this in its own kind of simplicity; I mean that this doesn’t blow your mind, but it is just nicely and elegantly enjoyable. Nice way to end evening with this.


***+ Very good, even great in its own category of “dessert beers” :)

Comments