Skip to main content

Påskebryg


Det är så att jag har varit bort. Men nu det är påsk och jag ska knulla dig med öl review! Öörm, let's speak English, as I'm not so familiar with Swedish. I meant to say, that I have been away for a while now, but now it is sping equanox aka easter and I will treat you with new reviews starting with this Danish organic beer from Orbaek.

I have actually made some reviews but they are in my laptop and I have had no interest in publishing them. I guess they suck. Or I've become lazy. And very tired old bastard.

Actually I have drank many good beers, but not a lot new ones. Too much beer actually...

But well, here's one beer I am drinking in too dark place, so I can't see through it. Or maybe it's just dark beer :D

Head is very nice and creamy. Scent is actually quite mellow or this is too cold..

Taste then: Very nice, opening slowly. A bit dark lagerish, maybe this is? Not so much flavors, just malts and sweetness. This might be too cold, but I don't know actually, how cold it is in my cellar.

Quite nice beer and I would like this in many occasions. Good that this is organic and easy drinkable but still tasty - wins all the sweet dark lagers by a mile! Still too boring in so many ways, that I have to give this only an "ok" stamp this time around.

*** OK

Comments